Dublin Highlights & Hidden Corners
This exceptional tour will take in hidden gems and surprises that visitors often miss. Starting from Dublin’s main street, O’Connell Street, travelling North to South, this 1 hour 45 minutes stroll will take in many Dublin icons such as the General Post Office, Henry Street shopping district, the early 18th century St Mary’s Church (now a famous café/bar!), the Italian Quarter, the River Liffey, the Ha’penny Bridge, Temple Bar, City Hall, Dublin Castle and the 18th century former Houses of Parliament before going inside Trinity College campus. Your guide is available to answer any questions you might have to help enhance your visit to Dublin.
- Departure: Outside of the Dublin Bus Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Summer: From 1st April 2015 till 31st October 2016: 11.00am – Daily
- Winter: From 1st November 2014 to 31st March 2015: 11.00am – every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday (except 26th December).
- Duration: approx. 2 hrs
- Language: English
- €10 – adults
- €8 – students
- €8 – seniors
- Free – for Dublin Bus Hop-on Hop-off customers with valid Hop-on Hop-off tickets
- Free – Children under 16 (accompanied by an adult and as part of a family group)